As Northwestern Ontario’s largest employee owned multidisciplinary engineering consulting firm, TBT Engineering is ideally positioned to assist energy companies in delivering cost effective, efficient and flexible design and operation solutions. The professional and technical expertise that our company has amassed includes hundreds of years of experience providing engineering solutions customized to the highly variable and often complex physical conditions found within Northern Ontario. Whether for the refurbishment of existing infrastructure or the development of new infrastructure, we can draw on multiple engineering disciplines to provide clients with complete energy solutions, from feasibility and concept design through to project delivery.
- Engineering and Design including route and site selection, stream / road / highway / wetland and waterbody crossings, specification development and drainage designs
- Existing infrastructure investigations including plant decommissioning, structural engineer, tower installations, plant station upgrades and building extensions
- Surveys and plans including land development, remote surveys, and full GIS capabilities for road / infrastructure planning
- Environmental Services including site assessments, aquatic studies, waste management, wetland delineation and assessment, DSS surveys and contaminant hydrogeology
- Geotechnical (Ground) Engineering including evaluations, investigations, mitigation, aggregate studies, earth retaining systems, foundations, instrumentation and performance
- Materials Testing & Inspection including mobile QA / QC labs for remote work sites