TBT Engineering has completed hundreds of engineering and related technical assignments for more than 60 different First Nation communities across Canada’s Far North. This experience has helped fostered a portfolio of industry leading services that TBT Engineering utilizes across First Nation sectors ranging from education and health care to infrastructure and community development.
Recently, TBT Engineering expanded its presence in a big way with various Aboriginal stakeholder groups via the formulation of a new First Nations owned company called Ozaanaman Engineering Incorporated.
This new company, with its Aboriginal ownership component and related community partnerships, gives TBT Engineering the opportunity to bolster service offerings to First Nation communities that will not only employ more community members, but will also continue to be industry leading in terms of professionalism, dedication, efficiency and respect while emphasizing traditional & environmental considerations.
- Environmental Studies and Baseline Assessments including remediation plans, ground and surface water sampling programs, soil testing, and Record of Site Conditions
- Fuel storage system investigations, assessments plus spill response services including contamination delineation and remediation, sampling programs and site assessments
- Biological Services including fish population assessments, wildlife and vegetation studies / surveys, baseline studies, and erosion control plans
- Waste management services including landfill site assessment and evaluation, waste volume modeling, MOE Certificates of Approval, and Certificate of Authorization compliance, monitoring, sampling, data interpretation and reporting
- Engineering and Design including existing infrastructure assessments, aggregate source investigations, all weather road planning and design, infrastructure engineering, project administration
- Material testing and mobile inspection services, third party consultation and reviews, subdivision development, building science applications, and total project management / contract administration services.