TBT Engineering’s Drilling Services Department offers comprehensive drilling services and rentals for both environmental and geotechnical projects. Some of the services we offer include:
- Reg 903 Certified Groundwater Monitoring Well Installations
- Reg 903 Certified Groundwater Monitoring Well Decommissioning
- Geotechnical Subsurface Condition Investigations
- Roadway / Highway / Pavement Investigations
- Environment Soil Sampling & Investigations
- Aggregate Source Investigations (ASIs)
- Rock Quarry Investigations
- Environmental & Geotechnical Marine Investigations
- Construction Site Assessments
- Hazard Assessments
We are capable of running multiple crews and are supported by our first class Geotechnical / Pavement / Aggregates / Environmental / Surveying and Material Testing divisions.
From split spoon sampling to hollow or solid stem auguring, we use cutting edge technology and equipment to ensure you get results of the highest quality, completed on time and on budget. TBTE’s in-house drilling rigs and equipment ensure optimal project scheduling, and our knowledgeable staff will get the job done right the first time, saving you both time and money. We invite you to select from the links below to learn more about the drill rigs and support equipment that we offer.
View our Full Equipment Offering
MATERIAL TESTING & INSPECTION
TBT Engineering provides a wide range material testing and laboratory services to the construction industry. Our laboratory and technologists are fully certified to meet the needs of our clients. From soil investigations to asphalt and concrete testing, we’re here to help. We offer quality testing, analysis and results that are on budget and on time, every time.
- Laboratory Services
- Grain Size Analyses
- Atterberg Limits
- Unconfined Compression Soil Testing
- Consolidation Testing
- Direct Shear Testing
- Asphalt Testing – Super Pave
- Concrete Testing
- Concrete Admixture Testing
- Aggregate Physical Property Testing
- Soil and Aggregate Permeability
- Point Load Testing – Rock
- Petrographic Analysis
- Rock Core Logging
- Canadian Standards Association
- Canadian Council of Independent Laboratories
- Ministry of Transportation – RAQS
CONSTRUCTION CONTRACT ADMINISTRATION
TBT Engineering provides construction management services throughout Northwestern Ontario, in both the municipal and private sector. Our full management-related services include design and planning, scheduling, cost analysis, contract administration, quality control, and community relations.
We employ the latest technologies to provide our clients with customized technical reports geared to their requirements. TBT Engineering is your first choice for construction administration and management.
CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT SERVICE LISTING
Below is a listing of the construction administration and management services we provide.
- Construction Management
- Construction Administration
- Construction Inspection
- Construction Documentation
- Construction Quantity Verification
- Construction Dispute Resolution
- Construction Quality Verification – Workmanship
- Construction Quality Verification – Material Testing