The successful candidate will assist with on-going legal survey projects and be responsible for project activities including:
- Completing and coordinating land surveys involving:
- Retracement of original township boundaries and water boundaries
- Preparation of reference and registered plans for severances, subdivisions, condominiums, mining claims, and Crown lands
- Topographic and volumetric surveys utilizing all technologies, including drone data capture
- Performing title searches, calculations and drafting
- Working with clients to identify and define project requirements, scope, and objectives
- Supervising survey teams and overseeing projects
Demonstrated technical abilities in legal surveying, along with associated designation as an Ontario Land Surveyor are required. Further designation as a Canada Land Surveyor or ability to obtain this designation are preferred. The ideal candidate will possess knowledge of relevant survey procedures and drafting software (MicroSurvey).
This position is classified as full time. Rate of pay will be commensurate with related experience and qualifications. TBT Engineering provides health and dental benefits, robust personal paid time off policies, wellness incentives, workwear and clothing allowances and competitive salaries!
Applicants can submit their cover letter and resume in confidence to:
TBT Engineering Consulting Group
1918 Yonge Street, Thunder Bay, ON P7E 6T9
We encourage applicants to apply online!
TBT Engineering is an equal opportunity employer. We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.