TBT Engineering is proud of the “one-stop shop” approach we’ve developed for clients in infrastructure fields ranging from highways and roads to rail, aviation and waste management.
Our industry leading service offerings that span civil and related disciplines including surveys, geotechnical engineering, infrastructure design, materials testing, contract administration and building sciences help ensure TBT Engineering is unbeatable in terms of creating and overseeing the implementation of turnkey infrastructure solutions that are safe, cost-effective, and reliable.
Whether for the refurbishment of existing infrastructure or the development of new infrastructure, we can draw on multiple engineering disciplines to provide clients with complete, turnkey solutions, from feasibility and concept design through to project delivery.
You supply the vision. We’ll supply everything else – on time and within budget.
- Transportation Engineering and Design for road improvements, new road construction, highways, recreational trails, pavement, and other civil related infrastructure
- Geotechnical (Ground) Engineering including detailed investigations, ground improvements, desktop studies, slope stabilizations, finite element modeling, instrumentation and performance monitoring
- Environmental services including remediation plans, site assessments, waste management solutions, aggregate source investigations, biological services, and erosion control plans
- Building Engineering Service such as structural engineering, feasibility studies and reports, building assessments and audits, and building materials research and development
- Materials testing and inspection, mobile quality control and quality assurance labs, engineering surveys and plans, total project management, third party consultation and reviews and complete construction contract administration (CCA) services.