As Northwestern Ontario’s largest employee-owned engineering consulting firm, the caliber and strength of our combined divisions in areas such as surveys, geotechnical engineering, infrastructure design, materials testing, contract administration and building sciences help ensure our team is unbeatable in terms of experience, qualifications, character and capabilities.
Our excellent working relationships with all levels of government come as a result of ensuring projects of any magnitude; size and scope are completed on time, on budget, and always with the health and safety of all stakeholders involved.
Our ability to provide turnkey solutions to public agencies ranging from regional municipalities to the federal government help ensure our consulting services remain among the highest rated of all firms providing services to the Canadian public sector.
- Transportation Engineering and Design for road improvements, new road construction, highways, recreational trails, pavement, and other civil related infrastructure
- Geotechnical (Ground) Engineering including detailed investigations, ground improvements, desktop studies, slope stabilizations, finite element modeling, instrumentation and performance monitoring
- Environmental services including remediation plans, site assessments, waste management solutions, aggregate source investigations, biological services, and erosion control plans
- Building Engineering Service such as structural engineering, feasibility studies and reports, building assessments and audits, and building materials research and development
- Materials testing and inspection, mobile quality control and quality assurance labs, engineering surveys and plans, total project management, third party consultation and reviews and complete construction contract administration (CCA) services.